A permanent coating is designed to allow graffiti to be removed repeatedly. Permanent coating is particularly adapted for surfaces where small and medium size graffiti need to be quickly and frequently cleaned (without hot water high pressure cleaner). The protection coating remains unaffected and doesn't need to be renewed.
The graffiti can simply be removed with a biodegradable detergent and an absorbent rag. Graffiti removal can therefore be done easily, cheaply and very quickly. Permanent coatings are very resistent to weather conditions and have a function guarantee of up to 5 years.
Permanent coating is applied on the surface
Average moisture evaporation through permanent coating (class 2 according to DIN EN ISO 7783-2)
Paint is sprayed on permanent coating and blocked at the surface. No sinking of the paint into the substrate.
Removal of graffiti with graffiti remover and rag. The protective layer is not affected.
The permanent coating doesn't need to be re-applied. Up to 100 clean-ups possible.
- easy and environmentally friendly graffiti removal
- reduces water absorption in surface pores
- increases resistance against frost and thawing cycles
- protects against road salt, pollution, moss and mold
- can be used as anti graffiti protective varnish or sealer
- protective varnish free of solvents and useable indoors
- protective varnish available in all RAL color tones and various gloss levels
- reduces adhesion of posters and adhesives
- 5 years function guarantee of protective layer
Mineral substrates (unpainted):
- plaster, rough plaster, variegated sandstone plaster
- wood, metal, plastics, tarpaulin
- fired clay, clinker, brick
- concrete (raw/washed)
- limestone, eternit, fiber-cement plates
Natural stone substrates (unpainted):
- marble / granite
- other natural stones
4 gloss levels to choose from
Glossy: > 85 Gloss level at 60° angle
Satin finish: 45-50 Gloss level at 60° angle
Mat: 15-20 Gloss level at 60° angle
Ultra mat: < 5 Gloss level at 60° angle