Categories of Coating Systems
There are two types of anti graffiti protective coatings, film forming and non-film forming.
Most of the permanent coatings are film forming coatings. PERMA-Guard is one of the few partially breathable permanent anti graffiti coating.
Non Film Forming
Sacrificial and semi-permanent coatings are non-film forming coatings. SEMI-Guard and TEMPO-Guard are breathable anti graffiti coatings that fall into that category.
Types of Anti Graffiti Coating
If a surface protected with a sacrificial coating is vandalized, the removal of the graffiti paint is easy and inexpensive.
- the sacrificial coating will come off when graffiti is removed using hot water high pressure. Another coat is then applied.
- microcrystalline wax basis
The surfaces to be protected are treated first with a penetrating sealer (permanent protection) and then with a sacrificial coating.
- combination of permanent sealer and sacrificial coating.
- prevents the graffiti paint to sink deep into the surface
- easy cleaning and long durability.
A permanent coating is designed to allow graffiti to be removed countless times. The protection coating remains unaffected and doesn't need to be renewed.
- two-component polyurethane finish (ultra mat to glossy)
- removal of graffiti up to 100 times without renewing the coating
- very easy graffiti removal